Balanced Health and Wellness News
What's New at Balanced Health and Wellness?
- See the latest news on our blog.
- New PaleoMeal and PaleoMeal Dairy Free (DF) flavors. Learn more.
- Dysport -- a new alternative to Botox. Works very similarly, but for some who have developed antibodies (or resistance) to Botox. Some patients who have tried Dysport prefer it over Botox. Give us a call today to see if Dysport might be right for you.
- Group fitness classes -- This 30-minute intense, but self-paced workout boosts your metabolism for maxium fitness and weight loss in a short amount of time. Lead by our fitness expert, Ramona. (bio)
- Birthday club -- Launched as a patient-appreciation program, we're now offering membership to anyone who would like to join. After you sign up, watch for an email at the beginning of your birth month for a special gift redeemable at our center. Sign up today!
- Ladies' night out events-- Due to the popularity of our ladies' night out events last fall, we've decided to extend them for 2009 and offer private aesthetic parties. Host one yourself and earn free aesthetic procedures. Call us today to find out how! 281-855-2273.
What's Happening at the Center?
See the current seminar schedule on the Event Calendar.
Balanced Health and Wellness Articles: