Medical Spa Services
Wellness Center Services
The nutritional, hormonal, and emotional aspects of your lifestyle affect your skin’s health. At Balanced Health and Wellness, we take a proactive approach to skin care. We offer a variety of treatment services which promote the development and maintenance of healthy, beautiful skin.
Our highly skilled aesthetician will work with you to determine your skin-care treatments. Call us to schedule your free consultation today. Her recommendations will be based on your skin care needs, your overall treatment benefits, and your expectations. A variety of combination packages are available which treat the face, neck, décolleté, and back.
A proper skin analysis determines which of our aesthetic treatment services are appropriate for you. Balanced Health and Wellness offers:
- Revitalizing Four-Layer Facials—Infuses your skin with vital anti-oxidents, balancing and deeply hydrating your skin, leaving it feeling younger and fresher. Great facial to have before an event as it makes your skin glow and allows your makeup to go on smoothly.
- Deep Cleansing Facials—exfoliation prep therapy, deep tissue cleansing, high frequency/galvanic treatment, and super exfoliating mask treatment.
- Beautiful Back Treatments—deep cleansing, exfoliation, detoxification, and relaxation therapies.
- Photo Facials—non-invasive laser light treatments that improve the appearance of your skin. Learn more.
- Medi-Facials—skin renewal treatments which promote long-lasting skin health and vitality by removing dead cells from the skin’s surface and reactivating the cell renewal process. We offer chemical peels that are formulated to promote non-traumatic and dermatological efficacy for all skin conditions.
- Benefit Peel: Potent anti-oxidant peel delivers a blend of nourishing and stimulating ingredients into the skin layers that will increase collagen without excessive peeling.
- Blueberry Smoothie Peel: Get a youthful glow without irritation. Provides a refreshing gentle acid and active blueberry extracts to exfoliate skin to a smooth finish.
- Timeless Peel: Dramatically reduces the visible signs of aging. 30% retinol to generate immense activity in the skin. Restores growth of healthy young skin cells, increases cell turnover and removes layers of dead skin.
- TCA Orange Peel: Vitamin C / TCA peel that aggressively treats signs of aging and sun damaged skin.
- Acne Lift Treatment: Beta Hydroxy acid cocktail has dual benefit—it reduces and treats all kinds of acne while resurfacing and smoothing skin.
- Lightening Lift: Mega lightening treatment gently blends lactic acid and a cocktail of lightening and brightening agents reduce sun spots, brown spots and the redness caused by rosacea.
- Wrinkle Lift Treatment: Ultra resurfacing glycolic and retinol treatment exfoliates dead surface skin cells, leaving skin firmer and healthier. Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines.
- Deep Sea Peel: Non-chemical Generates collagen and remodeling of cells. Continue for days with smoother surface skin.
- Passion Fruit Peel: Non-chemical An infused blend of organic and medically effective ingredients designed to rebalance tired, stressed, and dull-looking skin.
- Rejuvenating Peel: antioxidant facial infusion that firms, tones, lightens, brightens, and evens out skin tone.
Makeup Consultation and Application Services
Balanced Health & Wellness offers professional makeup consultation and application services, as well as professional lash and brow tinting. The glo.minerals™ products used are available for retail sale. These mineral makeup products are non-comedogenic, provide natural sunblock, and prevent the growth of bacteria.
BOTOX® and Facial Filler Services
We offer BOTOX®, Dysport®, Juvéderm®, Restylane®, Perlane®, and Radiesse® treatments. We work with you to determine the appropriate product for what you would like to achieve, so you can look as good on the outside as you feel on the inside. All of our injections are currently performed by the center's physician, Dr. Alavi (bio). Learn more about our aesthetic treatments.
Other Medical Spa Treatments
Treat sun or age spots with a variety of facials and peels, including photo facials.